Sep 23, 2011

Trust in wilderness

And you saw how the LORD your God cared for you all along the way as you traveled through the wilderness, just as a father care for his children. Now he has brought you to this place. But even after all he did, you refused to trust the LORD your God. (Deuteronomy 1:31~32)

  I am willing to confess that my God have cared and led my life. Through my journey, sometimes I felt harsh in my life, however, I believe that all thing is in His good will. And, now I live in not my homeland but a strange land as a foreigner. That situation is something like Israelite's life in wilderness. They were also foreigner and they couldn't settle in the promised land. They should wander the wilderness because of their rebellion to God. Although they had seen many miracles and experienced guidance by God who delivered them from Egypt, they refused to trust the God due to their difficult situation.

  I also experienced God's sincere care for me especially through times in preparation of studying and curing my thyroid cancer. Nevertheless, I might commit a sin to refuse to trust God because of difficult situations and unexpected happenings in my contemporary life. I hope I won't repeat Israelite's wandering. I pray I can trust God sincerely during my life journey.

No comments: